Thursday, July 31, 2014

Encouraging Verses // Psalm 71:19-20

There is so much comfort in these verses! No matter how down we are or how sinful we have been, we can be assured that God will revive us again, He will bring us up! Take comfort dear hearts! This is what it is like to be redeemed!

"You who have done great things,
O God, who is like you?
20 You who have made me see many troubles and calamities
will revive me again;
from the depths of the earth
you will bring me up again.
21 You will increase my honor,
and comfort me once again.
22 I will also praise you with the harp
for your faithfulness, O my God;
I will sing praises to you with the lyre,
O Holy One of Israel.
23 My lips will shout for joy
when I sing praises to you;
my soul also, which you have rescued.
24 All day long my tongue will talk of your righteous help,
for those who tried to do me harm
have been put to shame, and disgraced."
Psalm 71:19-24




No comments:

Post a Comment